|I varied the size and direction of Flux |
and had Tipple pooling and dripping
down. I tried to shade with watercolour
and stippled with a coloured pen.
|I tried to make Tipple textural by having |
it wrap the columns and I let Flux tumble
free. I tried to shade more heavily than
I would usually.
|I altered Flux and drew it as a freehand |
grid 'wrapping' a solid. I tried to alter the
size of Tipple to create dark and light
but lost focus a bit!
I spent a long time playing in my sketchbook and then produced three tiles (click on any image to enlarge) over two days - each to some degree succeeding in doing something new. It was a great challenge, and has opened a new way of exploring tangles. I know I'll do this again.