But anyway, when the Diva challenged us to work with Tripoli I knew it would be a tough one. I started well, laying down lots of triangles with my thick Sanguine Pitt Pen. I like the way it looked a bit like potato-printing. Once dry I went back and added some details with my Micron.
|Work in progress|
But then I got stuck - with Tripoli hanging there in a unfinished state. And it sat like that for days, and it could have ended there... but I risked inking in a few tendrils, so that the Tripoli looked like it was attached to something, like it belonged.
|Done and dusted|
And I think that worked out okay - I think it's good enough to call it finished. Not an easy one, but a sense of accomplishment nonetheless.