Tuesday 12 July 2016

playing catch up

I didn't get myself together in time to send a tile for last week's It's a String Thing challenge.  So I had a play in my sketchbook over the weekend - and that extra paper space allowed me to squeeze in some of Adele's new tangle too!  O is a fun and easy tangle to draw - methodical, calming and it really jumps off the page once you shade it!  It worked well alongside Lenche as it almost looks like pins with their ends missing!



It's funny, but with so many new and beautiful tangles appearing every week - both those newly released and newly discovered - it's so easy to forget to use the tangles I created.  I can't remember the last time I used Kitl - and I had fun playing with it again.  Perhaps I won't leave it so long next time.

2 comments:

  1. I love this Jem, makes me think of a special little device to stop illicit eating of these celestial doughnuts! But then I am a rather strange person lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Celestial doughnuts! I like that! I see a caterpillar lacking a head!

      Delete