Last week I launched my Leftovers Project - an ongoing aim to use up those left-on-the-pile tiles.
This week's Diva Challenge gives me the perfect oppurtunity to grab another and use it. This tile has been on the heap for a long time - in fact I've got a sneaking suspicion I probably drew the string for a previous circle based Diva challenge...
I filled the varying sized circles with a new variation of N'Zeppel that appeared in my sketchbook yesterday, as well as a couple of other tangles I've used lately and still have their hooks in my mind (Cat-kin and Crescent Moon). I added colour using some new paints - that I clearly need to practice with more, because they came out a fair bit more intense than I expected. Some stippling softened the surround.
I like the finished tile - it reminds me of thought bubbles drifting by - some calm, some complex, none likely to last long.