I didn't fancy doing a full globular grid, as suggested by the Diva for this week's challenge. So I just worked with the central cross-section part.
The only tangle I'd chosen before hand was Wallbucket by Sandra Strait (which I spotted on a recent via to Ina Sonnenmoser's new tangle resource site Pattern-Collections.com). I wanted this for the middle section and I think it looks great.
And then I just let my pen do whatever it wanted. The arched sections took Betweed very well. Some non-specific arches provided a base for a few Flux and then I did a Verve-type border.
I've got into a habit lately of taken before and after images between finishing the line work and shading. I almost always prefer the shaded version, but today I didn't. It looked a bit messy. But perhaps because I'd coloured some sections with a grey watercolour brush pen before I started the detail work there was enough contrast to not need additional shading quite so vitally.
Anyway, there it is.