Wednesday 3 February 2016

take one

I'm not saying I lost sleep over a tangle, but I did spend a lot of time with it circling around in my head between seeing it and getting to draw it.  The ever-inspiring Sandy Hunter's new tangle Lollywimple is one of those.  You know them when you meet them. 
Apprentice sized tile to allow room to play.

So I'm taking my time getting to know it - I don't want to rush things.  On my tile, her three simplest versions as three partial frames, so allow me to practice the tangle, and to try out different fills and shading.  I think this could be the start of something wonderful!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous!!! (I found you through Sandy Hunter's blog.) I love what you've done with Lollywimple ... and now I must go draw ... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great pattern. I play with it often, but don't use it in enough tiles. Time to start perhaps! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete