Tuesday 14 April 2015

what a hoot

It would have been so easy to get carried away by this week's Diva Challenge.  I could have spent ages searching the house for exciting things to use to make my string, but then I would never have got to the tangling!  Instead I grabbed the first thing that came to hand from the stationary drawer.


And this is the result.  A strange tulip? An owl perhaps, with Crescent Moon eyes and Onamato beak? or maybe just a pair of scissors filled with Baton, and a sort-of Balo going down onto the blades.

10 comments:

  1. This would be good again on Dia de Los Muertos! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I didn't guess it was scissors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I wish scissors were that easy to find in my house. They are always missing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I chose scissors too and I think they make a great string. Love your Baton and your shading is superb. Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tile, I thought it was ET :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, that is one cute creature! Amazing how they sometime come alive as you draw.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving how people are using scissors to do such clever things. This is a beautiful tile!

    ReplyDelete